Sunday, August 28, 2005

Scenario Paintball Match

Its been a long day(sat) battling in the work of Scenario Paintball in the NASPBL league. Keg O War, my Self and the rest of our team were playing for the Pennsylvania team (yes I am from New York, but I was recruited) against New Jersey.

The day had us doing the role of defender of most areas and on offense when we need to either get a flag marker or get back lost area. At times is was like playing seige on Ghost Recon and other like defend but with out all the disconnects lol.

The weather was great not to hot, I got to use my new Tach vest From Flurry Industries, it really save my back from the old utility belt style I used before. My Tipmann A5 with flatline barrel system, was dead at the beginning of the match, I got myself in a nice sniper position and with Keg covering me I was taking down the blue team, well till I took on in the face... Damn flatline. lol.

Playing for 2+ hours straight is such a rush, you get hit either find a medic to stay in the game or go back to the referee who will take you number down for the kill recorded then re-insert you at the correct spot.

I was chosen for, or took on my own accord to go with a 2 or 3 man team to flank a position of take back high point areas; walk crouching or crawling in the turf is a test at some point since stealth is a must. But the reaction of the Blue team as you got behind them and are lighting them up from behind is priceless... I live for the thrill of the snipe and the covert movement just makes it 1000x better.

If you never played paintball you need to, if you play but never played Scenario, you need to. yes you get shot at and have to crawl in mud or at least the grass, but its a rush you cant imagine.

4 Comments:

Blogger Antek said...

im saddened to see you be recruited for that sad excuse for a state... Penn is for sissies. :)

8/28/2005 03:49:00 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

The whole team had a wonderful day on the field. While you and the gang were retaking the ammo dump and other special missions myself and Frank were establishing flag points all the way up the trail with a red wagon full of artillary in tow.

Congrats on the Golden Crutch. It will be good to see your name next to mine on there.

8/29/2005 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

What are you, a Klingon?

8/29/2005 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Since my departure from the military i've been contimplating getting involved in Paint Ball. When i went to visit my cousins in Boston, we had a blast altho i was asked to take it easy many a times taking out players pretty quick. It was fun and very tire-ing. enjoyed it to the UTMOST!!!

9/06/2005 06:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home