Thursday, September 15, 2005

Burnout: Revenge


since I always had alot of fun with burnout 3 I figured why not lets get Revenge. At E3 it got my interest and the OXM demo, was the same.

I have to give EA credit its fun, there are more live modes and more exposions.... ;-) and thats what we buy it for.

I have only played it a few hours, and it did not piss me off... though the boost selector for the start of crash mode is annoying but useable. When you start a crash mode, your car is at a dead stop after the countdown, a half moon appears and you have to hit the button as it goes to the top marker and then the bottom marker to decide your start boosts.

I am sure more "isseus" will come, but for now I am happy. Though my bud, Capt Crash 31 did have a few connect issues to my invite, once he it was solid thorugh the game loads and saves.

If you like the burnout series, its more of it and looks great too.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mister Bones said...

I enjoyed all the previous games in the series. I'll be getting this one, although I have no idea when.

9/15/2005 07:22:00 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Count me in!

I love the series and will for sure be all over this one as well!

9/15/2005 08:27:00 AM  
Blogger k o w said...

I'm skipping this game and sticking with my DS.

9/15/2005 08:44:00 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

I might have to skip out on this game aswell, though it's not for perferential treatment to a kiddie-hand-held, it's the money factor.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this slated as a 360 title aswell?

9/15/2005 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

Def have to hook up with you all this weekend for some crash n bash... cant wait. ~Mel

9/20/2005 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger Silver said...

cough cough!
UPDATE YER DAYUM BLOG MANG!

10/22/2005 08:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home