Sunday, February 12, 2006

Gadget Whore: Zen Vision:M


The quest for my next Portable Digital Audio player (I refuse to say Mp3, to generic. lol) take me to the Creative Zen Vision:M. I have had her on backorder since before CES ( I wanted the black model), and to me it was worth the wait.


I was suffering with my 2gig nano, for months (it was free) between the constant conversion wma >> acc having to copies of my music (I have just shy of 160 GB 's, yes that's gigabytes) so I can sync easy, was fustrating, and a waste of disk space. So then this little lady caught my eye, I knew it was for me, but like all good things I had to wait. CES came and went with a very positive feel for the device, so I way happy.

Is is perfect, of course not nothing is, but its perfect for me due to its wide range of format support.

Video: DivX™ 4 & 55, XviD5, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG4-SP, WMV9 and Motion-JPEG
Audio: mp3, MP3, WMA (inc MS PD DRM), WAV w/ Album Art.
Photo: JPEG, BMP6, GIF6, TIFF6
FM and FM recording: Though now that Howard is on Sirius, not an issue.
Voice Recorder
USB Sorage, size is user selectable 1GB-16GB
to name a few...

I am good to go.... well atleast for now... lol

It's not as sleek as the ipod video, as a compareison about the size pf the Gen 2 Ipod but the 2.5 in screen is the same as the Ipod Video, but is more vibrant with better color depth.

3 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

I want one bad.

2/13/2006 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Antek said...

you iPod hater!!!

2/15/2006 05:49:00 PM  
Blogger Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Don't forget the notmad explorer software from Red Chair. Best damn music player software out there.

2/17/2006 02:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home