Sunday, February 12, 2006

Q&A: Secure that PC and Xbox Live Tips.


ok, I have been getting a bunch of PC questions about what I do/run to make my PC's run well, "Secure" (notice the " since nothing is secure.. ;-) ) and recover in the face of a disaster.

So in the spirit of the Q&A, if you have any specific questions, post them to the comments.

I will also post directions on how to make your router work better with the Xbox 360 and Xbox Live, these are the same directions I use when my friends have issues and call me.

Stay Tuned....

3 Comments:

Blogger k o w said...

I need an alternative to the McAfee's and Nortons of the world. Any help?

2/13/2006 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Is there anything wrong with leaving specific ports open for BitTorrent downloading? Now I turn them off once my torrent file has downloaded, but if there's no harm in leaving open, I'll do that. I'm running behind a physical router and McAfee's software firewall. Thanks Rammy.

2/17/2006 02:00:00 PM  
Blogger k o w said...

You must be thinking long and hard on our questions.

I understand.

3/16/2006 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home